- Last Updated on December 24, 2013
Students who have not met prerequisites may be dropped from courses anytime up to the 12th day of instruction. Any student who re-adds a course after being dropped by the instructor may be referred to Student Judicial Affairs.
More information about prerequisites and enforcement can be found here.
- If you have successfully completed the published requirement, no action is needed.
- If you are currently enrolled in the prerequisite course and you receive the required prerequisite grade in the course, no action is needed.
- If you do not meet the prerequisite, you should drop yourself from the course and adjust your schedule accordingly.
- If you have met the prerequisite via coursework at another institution or in some other way, you can provide documentation by submitting the Missing Prerequisite Form to the course instructor.
If you are unsure if you have met the prerequisite requirements for your classes, you must contact the instructor for the course.