Tutoring and Workshops
- Last Updated on January 04, 2017
Need Help with your Courses? Here are some resources for academic assistance.
- Chevron Tutoring Program – The MAE Department offers FREE drop-in tutoring for assistance in ENG 102, 103, 105, and EME 106. Known to be challenging engineering core classes, our tutors have an excellent understanding of the course concepts and have already completed these courses with exemplary achievement. Our tutors are equipped to assist on a one-on-one or group basis. Students are encouraged to bring a specific problem, a set of problems or even a concept that is difficult to understand or apply, but all questions are welcome. Tutoring is offered on a drop-in basis and is located in Bainer 2103. See below for the Winter Quarter 2017 tutoring schedule.
EME 106: Monday-Thursday 10:00am – 12:00pm
ENG 102: Monday-Thursday 12:00pm – 1:00pm; Monday-Wednesday 1:00pm-2:00pm
ENG 103: Monday-Thursday 12:00pm – 2:00pm
ENG 105: Monday-Thursday 10:00am – 12:00pm
**Tutoring will begin January 17, 2017. Schedule is subject to change.**
The MAE Department would like to acknowledge the generous financial support of Chevron for our tutoring program.
Check out the engineering internships that Chevron offers by clicking here.
Other Tutoring Services at UC Davis:
- Student Academic Success Center (SASC) – FREE Tutoring and workshops in Math, Chemistry, Physics, Writing and more!
- Tau Beta Pi – FREE tutoring in Math, Chemistry, Physics, ENG courses and more!
- MAE Graduate Student Tutoring – Hire a graduate student to help you in your Engineering coursework. Ask an adviser in 2132 Bainer Hall for the quarterly tutoring list.