Welcome to Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Advising
- All advising hours will be held remotely, via Zoom, in Fall 2021.
- Most department courses will be held remotely in Fall 2021.
- P/NP Guidelines have been updated, click here for more information.
- 2021-22 AY Course Schedule has been posted and can be accessed here.
- Tutoring resources for MAE students can be found here.
Academic advisors partner with each student to provide assistance on their academic journey. Our goal is to advocate for student success, retention and graduation by establishing purposeful academic relationships. We promote a collaborative model of advising that will equip and challenge students to develop a personalized, practical and appropriate educational plan. A productive advising partnership will enable students to envision, foster and build a foundation to work towards their academic and professional goals.
For additional information on student milestones and recommendations, please reference our advising syllabus.
For computer recommendations for engineering students, please click here.
- Our office is located in 2132 Bainer Hall. We offer same day appointments and advanced appointments to serve our students.
- You may also contact us via email for quick questions: firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow 5-7 business days for a response).
Week 0 - Week 2
EMEC/EASE majors may speak with an advisor * (15 min) by making an appointment through: https://appointments.ucdavis.edu/
Non-major appointments to speak with an advisor will be available beginning week 3 of Fall 2021
Undergraduate Program Coordinator
Academic Program Assistant
*Schedule is subject to change | **No advising on University holidays
Week 0 - 2: Advanced Appointments for MAE majors Only.
Week 3 - 10: Advanced /Change of Major (non-major) appointments available.
Finals Week: Advanced /Change of Major (non-major) appointments available.
Drop-in or Appointment Advising?
Visit for drop-in advising for...
Schedule an appointment for...
College of Engineering Undergraduate Office (EUO)
The College of Engineering Undergraduate Office in 1050 Kemper Hall also has staff advisors available Monday through Friday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.. to assist with:
- Degree checks and certification.
- Options for managing academic difficulty.
- Dismissal appeals.
- Transfer evaluation, credit, course equivalencies.
- Minimum progress.
- General education.
- Concurrent/simultaneous enrollment.
- Pre-graduate advising.