Welcome to Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Advising
- All advising hours will be held remotely, via Zoom, in Spring 2022.
- P/NP Guidelines have been updated, click here for more information.
- 2022-23AY Course Schedule has been posted and can be accessed here.
- Tutoring resources for MAE students can be found here.
- Need a place to study? Click here
Academic advisors partner with each student to provide assistance on their academic journey. Our goal is to advocate for student success, retention and graduation by establishing purposeful academic relationships. We promote a collaborative model of advising that will equip and challenge students to develop a personalized, practical and appropriate educational plan. A productive advising partnership will enable students to envision, foster and build a foundation to work towards their academic and professional goals.
For additional information on student milestones and recommendations, please reference our advising syllabus.
For computer recommendations for engineering students, please click here.
- Our office is located in 2132 Bainer Hall. We offer same day appointments and advanced appointments to serve our students.
- You may also contact us via email for quick questions: email@example.com (please allow 5-7 business days for a response).
EMEC/EASE majors may speak with an advisor * (15 min) by making an appointment through: https://appointments.ucdavis.edu/
Non-major appointments to speak with an advisor are live.
Continuing EMEC/EASE: Advising availability will be limited. You may access the appointment calendar or email us your quick questions.
Incoming EMEC/EASE Students: Please reference the MAE Aggie Advising page for additional information.
Non-Majors interested in changing into Mechanical/Aerospace: Please thoroughly review our change of major information prior to contacting us.
Student Services Manager
*Schedule is subject to change | **No advising on University holidays
Week 0 - 2: Advanced Appointments for MAE majors Only.
Week 3 - 10: Advanced /Change of Major (non-major) appointments available.
Finals Week: Advanced /Change of Major (non-major) appointments available.
College of Engineering Undergraduate Office (EUO)
The College of Engineering Undergraduate Office in 1050 Kemper Hall also has staff advisors available Monday through Friday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.. to assist with:
- Degree checks and certification.
- Options for managing academic difficulty.
- Dismissal appeals.
- Transfer evaluation, credit, course equivalencies.
- Minimum progress.
- General education.
- Concurrent/simultaneous enrollment.
- Pre-graduate advising.