Ensure Your Application is Complete
Your application will not be considered complete until we have all of your application materials, including letters of recommendation, transcripts and test scores. Your application will not be reviewed until it is marked complete – if this is after the deadline, other applicants will be considered and admitted before your application is reviewed.
Application Requirements for Fall 2019:
- Graduate Application (all parts of the application must be completed)
- Application Fee: $120.00 Domestic, $140.00 International. Note: students who have participated in or are affiliated with certain programs (e.g. CAMP, LSAMP, UC LEADS, McNair Scholars) may be eligible for a fee waiver. See the Graduate Studies website for details.
- GRE scores
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Statement of Purpose and Personal History and Diversity Statement.
- TOEFL or IELTS score (for nationals of non-English-speaking countries) Note: minimum score required is 80 on internet-based TOEFL or 7 on a 9-point scale on IELTS.