Student Petitions and Forms
Common petitions/forms submitted by MAE Students:
- Working in a research lab/with a faculty? Need to enroll into EME/EAE 099/199?
- Students who work with MAE faculty, whether it is for a special project or working in their lab, you have the option of enrolling into a 099/199 course.
Please review this form below, EME/EAE 99 or 199 – Research Credit
Completed forms may be submitted here.
- Planning to do an internship? You may also be able to get academic credit.
- Some students plan to do an internship over summer. In some cases, you may be able to get academic credit.
Please review this form for additional information: EME 92 or 192 – Internship Credit
If you have questions, feel free to contact the MAE Advising team. Completed forms may be submitted here.
Petition for Academic Credit
- Complete another class with another institution and looking to get academic credit for a MAE UC Davis course?
- In some cases, students may petition for coursework completed with another institution to count as a MAE course.
Students must submit a complete syllabus (with a reading list/course outline) when submitting this petition. Petitions can take 4-6 weeks for processing.
You may access the Request for course substitution here.
Completed course substitution petitions may be submitted here.
- (TRANSFER CREDIT PETITION) - To send other departments
- MAE Students who complete courses with another institution for the purposes of GE/MINOR/MAJOR that are outside of the MAE Department may complete the form below.
For a General education credit request click here.
For Major/Minor course equivalencies (with other departments), complete the Petition for transfer credit.
After the form has been reviewed and signed by the other department(s), you may submit the form here so it can be processed by the MAE Advising Team.
- General Petition Requests
- Some students may opt to petition the MAE Department for other requests. Please check with the MAE Advising team for specific information.
For more information, you can access the General petition here.
Completed General Petition forms - submit here.
Incomplete Contract - (I) Grade
- Submitting an (I) Grade Contract
- Some students may work with faculty to have an (I) Grade assigned based on certain criteria. For specific information on this process, check here.
The Incomplete contract can be found here.
You may submit the completed (I) Grade Contract to the MAE Advising Team.
Specific campus forms/petitions
- Specific OASIS Forms (Engineering Undergraduate Office)
- Academic plan
Change of major.
Extended incomplete deadline.
Multiple repeat petition.
Senior residence waiver.
Degree check request.
Petition for simultaneous enrollment.
For specific questions about the forms listed above, please contact the EUO by clicking here.
- Registrar's Office Forms
Graduation application (filing to graduate).
Planned Educational Leave Program (PELP).